1 performance:excellent wearing resistance,best gas-tightness,anti-ageing,anti-corrosion.
2 brand:GOOD TUBE or according as per your requirement.
3 tensile strength: butyl rubber 6-7mpa,8-9mpa
natural rubber 8mpa,10mpa,14.7mpa
4 elongation at break:380%,400%,450%,480%,500%
5 packaging:weaving bag or cartons
6 certificate:ISO9001 2000 ccc and fcc
7 payment term:byT/T 30% prepaid and the other 70% pay before shipment or by 100% irrevocable L/C at sight.
8 delivery term:within 25 days after receipt 30% deposit.
9 we have professional engineers and skillful workers in our factory.
10 we insist on the field in this industry for 19 years.
11 our products having exported to many countries and regions in Africa,Russia,South America,Middle East,South Europe , over the world.
Valve: TR13, TR15, TR75, TR75A, TR76A, TR77A, TR78A, TR175A, TR177A, TR178A are very common in our daily production. Also have V3.05.6 V3.05.16 V3-02-27, If you need other valves, please inform before our contract.
|Size Of The Tube||Valve||Section Widht(mm)||PCS/CTN|
Poly bag+Woven bag
Welcome to Pingdu Zihai Rubber Manufactory
Pingdu Zihai Rubber Manufactory is one of the China leading supplier and manufacturer of inner tube and flap for tyre field.
Since 1995,we have been specilized in rubber manufacturing marketing for 20 years.
Until now,more than 300 staff and workers ,including 30 professional technicians. our factory covering 30,000 square meters.
Our principle: "Quality First" ; management police: "Honesty and Mutual Benefit"
WHY CHOOSE US
1 Q: Are you a Factory or a Trading company?
A: We are one professional manufactory with more than 20 years of experiences in exporting and manufacturing.
2 Q: Is OEM Available ?
A: Yes,OEM available,we can make as per your Brand,Packing,Weight and so on.
3 Q: What 's the payment?
A: T/T: 30% deposit,70% balance payed by the copy of B/L. L/C: by 100% irrevocable L/C at sight.
4 Q: What's the delivery time?
A:within 15-30 days after receipt 30% deposit.
5 Q: What's your quality guarantee?
A: Our tyre inner tube and flap reach ISO 9001-2008 quality standard.We have 100% quality guarantee to customers. We will be responsible for any quality problem.
6 Q: What's benefit will you bring?
A: Your client satisfied on the quality.Your client continued orders.Your can get good reputation from your market and obtain more orders.