Tire inner tube flap natural rubber OTR tire flap 650/700-15 750/825-15

1 INNER TUBE Model Size: Size Of The TubeValveFlat-folded Section Widht(mm)2100-33TRJ1175C59030.5-32TR218A68024.5-32TR218A58023.1-34TR218A58023.1-30TR218A58012.4-54TR218A32012.4-48TR218A33014.9-48TR218A33018.4/19.5-42TR218A52020.8-38TR218A50518.4-38TR218A49516.9-38TR218A45014.9-38TR218A42513.6-38TR2

Featured Products


1 INNER TUBE Model Size: 
Size Of The TubeValveFlat-folded Section Widht(mm)
2100-33TRJ1175C590
30.5-32TR218A680
24.5-32TR218A580
23.1-34TR218A580
23.1-30TR218A580
12.4-54TR218A320
12.4-48TR218A330
14.9-48TR218A330
18.4/19.5-42TR218A520
20.8-38TR218A505
18.4-38TR218A495
16.9-38TR218A450
14.9-38TR218A425
13.6-38TR218A375
12-38TR218A375
11.2-38TR218A275
18.4-34TR218A505
16.9-34TR218A455
 

FLAP SIZES:

FLAP SIZE
 
WIDTH(MM)
26.5-25590
23.5-25510
20.5-25430
17.5-25325
1800-25510
1600-25325
15.5-25325
1600-24240
1400-24240
16/70-24240
16/70-20240
1400-20240
20.5/70-16255
1200-24220
1100-22230
1100/1200-20215
900/1000-20195
7.50/8.25-20190
6.50/7.50/8.25-16180
6.50/7.50/8.25-15160
9.00/10.00-16180
8.25/7.00-12135
6.50-10120
6.00-9110
5.00-8115


2 PRODUCTS INFORMATION

Product : Natural inner tube & Butyl inner tube

1.Tensile Strength:Natural inner tube : 8MPA,10MPA,14.7MPA

                             Butyl inner tube: 6-7MPA, 8-9MPA

                            Tire Flap:6mpa,7mpa
 

2.Package: Poly bag and weaving bag & Carton, according to your request

3. Brand:  "GOOD TUBE" or according as per your requirement.

4. Certificate: ISO9001:2008, CCC and fcc.

5. Payment: 30% deposite and the other 70% pay before Shipping

6. Delivery time: within 25 days after receipt deposit.

Tire Inner Tube Flap Natural Rubber OTR Tire Flap 650/700-15 750/825-15
Tire Inner Tube Flap Natural Rubber OTR Tire Flap 650/700-15 750/825-15

3>BRAND
"GOOD TIME"
Tire Inner Tube Flap Natural Rubber OTR Tire Flap 650/700-15 750/825-15


4 PACKING&TRANSPORTATION

1 PACKING : Poly bag and weaving bag & Carton .According to your requirement

2 Transportation:By Ship,Airplane or other convenient ways
Tire Inner Tube Flap Natural Rubber OTR Tire Flap 650/700-15 750/825-15

5 COMPANY INFORMATION
 

Pingdu Zihai Rubber Manufactory/NINGXIA NINGJIEZIHAI RUBBER CO.,LTD is one of the China leading supplier and manufacturer of inner tube and flap for tyre field.

Since 1995,we have been specilized in rubber manufacturing marketing for 20 years.
 

Until now,more than 300 staff and workers ,including 30 professional technicians. our factory covering 30,000 square meters.

Our principle: "Quality First" ;  management police: "Honesty and Mutual Benefit"
 

Main inner tube series:OTR inner tube,Agricultural Vehicles inner tube,Truck&Bus inner tube,Light truck inner tube,Forklift inner tube,Passenger car inner tube,motorcycle inner tube,snow/swim tube and flaps.More than 100 different sizes.

Tire Inner Tube Flap Natural Rubber OTR Tire Flap 650/700-15 750/825-15
6 FAQ

 

1. Q: Are you a Manufactory or Trading company?

    A: We are specilizing in tyre inner tube and flap for 20 years,and also have own factory to export the other country.

 

2. Q: Is OEM Available ?

    A: Yes,OEM available,we can make as per your Brand,Packing,Weight and so on.

 

3. Q: What 's the payment?

    A: T/T: 30% deposit the balance pay before load goods.
 

4. Q: What's the delivery time?

    A:within 7-20 days after receipt deposit.

 

5. Q: What's your quality guarantee?

    A: We have ISO 9001-2008 quality standard and quality guarantee to customer. If have any quality problem, we will be responsible for it. 

 

6. Q: What's benefit will you bring?

    A: Your client satisfied on the quality.Your client continued orders.You can get good reputation from your market and obtain more orders.

 

7. Q: Could you offer free sample?

    A: Sure, sample is free for you, only freight charges need, will back to you  once  order confirmed.

6 Contact way

Tire Inner Tube Flap Natural Rubber OTR Tire Flap 650/700-15 750/825-15

Contact us

Please feel free to give your inquiry in the form below We will reply you in 24 hours